2009-06-29

Twitter

A few weeks ago I started to use Twitter.
I'm not a fan of spending too much time on the computer, even though I SPEND a lot of time sitting in front of this strange device. Nevertheless I was curious what Twitter really is and registered myself there.

Well, mot of the talks are not interesting for me, but when I search for java, javascript, jquery, or similiar topics I get a huge number of interesting articles.
This actually changed my life.
I got more links to exciting and interesting home pages than ever before, and I'm reading and learning new things now all the time. I'm quite thankful for this possibility.

I use the Xmarks plugin for Firefox where one can share one's bookmarks between the PCs at the office and at home. I made a new structure of my bookmarks, so that I can easily find things again, and I add the most helpful links I found on Twitter to my bookmarks quite often.

I am also impressed about the tweets about the election in Iran (#iranelection), there were so many people who were shocked by the behaviour of the iranish government, it was good to hear or read them. My Twitter icon is still green as a sign against the current actions of the government of Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment